Saturday, March 05, 2005

Yet another post... YEAH!

Friday. This friday was the craziest school day friday ever!! Okay Thursday night I ended up going to bed at like 2:30 friday morning. Then I guess my father woke me up at 6 but I stayed in bed and went to sleep then he came down here and woke me up 5 minutes until the bed came. I was like, "I CANT GET READY iN 5 MINUTES" then he says okay then mom's gunna have to take you. My mom can't take me 'til 9 soo I got to school around 9:05 then she didn't give me a excused slip thing (like it would've been excused anyway) soo I just skipped the rest of 2nd hour and waited 'til 3rd. 3rd, 4rd, and 5th hour went by. Ooh in 5th hour I have Algebra 1 and I'm hoping I did well on that quiz ^^ but I think I did. Then in 6th hour I began to feel like crap. 7th hour my teacher Mrs. Boline sent me down to the nurse's office because she said I didn't look too well. She thought somebody had to take me down there, I looked soo pale. Then I slept in the nurses office for about an hour because my mom couldn't pick me up until school got out. After I fell asleep and woke up I felt a little better soo yeah. We picked up my little brother from his school and I went to get a hair cut and Tuesday of next week I guess I am getting this high-lite thing done to my hair. I really wanted orange hi-lites but my mom said I had to get this first and that they costed too much.. GRR!!! Then after that we went to eat at McDonalds w00t! Then my mom wanted to go to kmart soo we did and of course Jake and Brit were working. I sort of chilled with them both while they were working for a little bit but then right when they started their break I had to go but my mom didn't kno they were having their break until I told her in the car which she would have let me hang out with them for a half hour on their break. (that was a really long compound sentence) Yeah that sucks that kmart "the shoe department" can't hire another part-timer. Even though Brittany said it was boring even though it looks boring and stuff but it's good money. Hmm... my birthday's gunna come up in no time even though it's like two months away but yet to think... jobs, permits, liceases, cars, money. Everything will come in no time whatsoever. Me and Brad are kool again. I FINALLY gave him his cd soo nothing to worry about now. Hmmm... yeah my redoctane USB cable for my ps1/ps2 controller, joystick, and dance pad. It's kool for the controller and everything but THE DANCE PAD!!! It's kinda messed up, it doesn't read the arrows sometimes, it only reads about 3 of them then it won't play either the left, right, up, or down key. WHICH TOTALLY SUX! It's not the pad either, I tried it on DAnce Dance Revolution Extreme for the PS2. Yeah hopefully I'll figure out something else though cuz that would suck everytime I play it, i've only passed one song on STANDARD MODE with it soo far because it messes up on heavy mode. I can do Kick The Can and Dream A Dream on heavy mode for sure, I know I can, and I ended up failing everything on there in less than 40 seconds. Well I'm probably gunna play SMmax on LIGHT MODE with the PS2 controller. Peace-out. Good song. -StenZ. Luv ya Jake Geiser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home