Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Weekend...

Yeah this weekend... hmmm.... it was CRAZY! Crazy as in a good thing and bad thing. It was really fun but the Josh part... not so kool. Yeah I guess I'll start off on Saturday.
Hmmm... Saturday can't really remember it at all. I think I went to walmart unless that was Sunday. MY BRAIN IZ DEAD! Yeah It was Saturday when I went to walmart and saw Jennifer so she told me to come over but I didn't really feel up to it and I think my DDR Messanger Bag shipped YAY! Yeah that was pretty much the beginning of the "great" Saturday morning. AHA! Now i remember, Jake came over when he was done with work at about 6 I think. He had to fix my computer and tried to fix my broken printer. He actually found a remix of Look At Us Now that he has not heard. It's a great mix though. We played DDR for a bit as well. Then it got later. His dad called and wanted him home at like 9-10, so I called my mom cuz she said she defineatly would bring him home. But it ended up that she didn't get home 'til about 12-1. Both of us ended up getting yelled at by our parents. But I guess that was just a bad night. SUNDAY!
Sunday was just another normal day. My half brother came down and the Planning of the Monday. My BIGGG party was gunna be then but it wasn't really big but it was good anyway. (As the Rush Comes (sweeping strings mix) by Motorcycle is a great song) MONDAY! Yeah I'm sorta copying Jake's MONDAY and SATURDAY things.
THE MONDAY! Yeah I woke up at about 12 something then I heard my mom was gunna come home in about 4 hours soo I quickly told everybody ehhh... maybe next weekend. Yeah then Josh texted my computer from his phone and asked when him and Brit could come over. I told them about the "stuff". Then they just put their drinks in water bottles. So they came over and I was cleaning like a motherfucker before they came cuz it was totally messy then I actually cleaned my room downstairs. Jake couldn't come over until 5:30-6. Jake had to work. Shane was over as well. Shane is my old neighbor and I've known his family since I was like 3. He's pretty kool. Brittany took Shane home at about 5. We dropped him off then I had "kool-aid". It was good even though I really should not have drank anything at all. Life goes on I guess right? Sure. Then Jake came over with his 100 dollar dance pad!!! HAPPINESS!! Yeah we played sum DDR. I'm actually getting better! I can actually do Heavy Mode without failing all the time! Dance Dance Revolution is the "shit". The best game in the world. (my foot is falling asleep really really bad .. AAAH the pain!!!) Holy Shit!!! My foot, lol I hate that, god it did it again. K try not to move my foot. AHHH!!!! Okay it's all good. You ARe The One (Dj Tinman's MIx) by Whyte Shadow is a great song. God I really need an iPod. Okay back on the subject. Me Jake Josh and Brittany all watched Kung-Fu Hustle (GREAT MOVIE) and an awesum episode of 24! 24 is an awesum series even though I haven't even seen the whole season! I NEED TO! Right after that everybody went home, my whole entire family was at Red Lobster. I was really lonely. So I just chatted on the computer and played games. I was too tired to play DDR... WAIT!!! Did I just say too tired to play DDR? Nah. Can't say that. I guess I just really didn't feel like playing it. Yeah I went to bed right after everybody got home.
THEN it was my half brother's christmas time!! He opened his presents that have been wrapped since christmas. So we took pictures and acted like it was christmas all over again. It was pretty kool. Sex and the City is a pretty good series. I watched a couple episodes with Dustin (half-bro). I got him season 5. Then we all went to bed. Then I woke up to get ready this morning. My dad woke me up like usual. Then I was soo tired that I ended up sleeping until about 5-10 minutes right before the bus came. I was like SHIT and got ready really super fast. I hate when I have to do that. Yeah then school went by really fast. Lunch was interesting. Dustin Schreader made an apple turn into a stress ball I swear to god cuz it was seriously totally mushy. He mainly followed me around the whole cafeteria but yeah that's just Dustin. I sat with Miranderz and Chellie, then went over to wear Dustin Sopher and Angela Murphy were sitting. Then went to Dustin Schreader's table, then to Charlotte's then back to Dustin sopher's table. Dustin Sopher is really annoying. Yeah then the rest of the day went by like normal. Jennifer told me to come over tonight but I'll just tell her I couldn't cuz I really actually couldn't. Now I'm listening to Dir en Grey and talking to Maddy, she goes to Lourdes. She is very kool.

- Jake, you are the greatest ^_^ I love you very muchez!!! *kiss*

-Peace all, StenZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home