Friday, March 04, 2005

yay MORE ppl w/BlogZ

Wow the blogging type thing has really gotten around to people. At first I only had Josh and Jakes blog in my links, now I have a lot more people. Yeah that's awesum though. Today's post is about random things mostly that happened today.
Well at school, I went to our table in the morning like usual and Dustin and Nathan sat at a different table cuz "freshman" were taking over the table. I remember when I use to be the only freshman there. Jake, Josh, 2 seniors, Sam, Dustin, and me, I think that was it. Now it's advanced with I'm not sure how many freshman. Emma (sometimes danny & tommy), Jennifer, Nathan, Tom, Kelsey, William, Dylan, it's crazyness!! But it's still kool. Then I got to miss the Spartan Scene today to meet up with my mother because she wanted her jackets out of my lockers soo I got them for her then she left. Then lunch arrived. I sat at Chelly and Miranda's table with Angie. We soon left though because they were no fun anymore. Dustin was at a table by himself soo I first decided to go over there then me and him played with my yellow bouncy ball that is probably gunna be lost at Jake's forever. Then Angie came over to the table and played with us. It was quite fun then it got boring.
I met Jake at door 6 after school like usual because it's THURSDAY of course I was gunna go to his house, we met up with Josh cuz Brit was giving us a ride. She did. We played DDR at Jake's then my mom called and I was gunna get a haircut like right when I got to jake's but then my mom said ooh you can get it done at 8 o'clock. Me and Brit played Volleyball with Jake's self-esteem ball he had gotten in Health class. I love that ball :-P! Then Josh and Brit left to go do something with Brit's dog (that sounded wrong but don't think like that.. sicko!) and to take her bro to golf. Then me and Jake went to go see his grandparents.. ooh god.. yeah it was actually alright. I thought it was gunna be like TOTALLy totally boring. HAHA I can't leave this out. When Jake's mom pulled out of the garage, she almost hit me YEAH! LoL!! It's like Brit when she thinks somebody is going but they actually don't and she slames on her breaks. I ALMOST DIED TWICE TODAY!! Even though we probably wouldn't have died! GOD I AM REALLY REALLY RAMBLING!... I am rambling really bad. Today wasn't this long and it's turning out waay longer than I thought. See god I'm doing it again. *cries in a corner with Jake tickling me to death even though I'm laughing at the same time...?* How does that work? Hmmm... Then we went to Burger King to eat out. Jake talked to his old co-workers. I tried carbonated water for the first time, it was gross. Then we ate at Jake's and watched two episodes of 24!!! 24 is the best!!! So is The O.C. (olmsted county) YEEEAH! Then my mom picked me up and said I couldn't get a haircut cuz the place was closed. We went to walmart for like two hourz though. I got a new Logitech keyboard though. One I had before but my old one broke. Then I listened to As The Rush Comes on the way back to the house. Now I'm here listening to it again, but the Armin Van Buuren Remix. Well I'm probably going to bed soon. I love to ramble. Blogging makes you catch the Rambling Flu!!! Yeah I made up a new wurd today. It is 'tus, it means "it was" cuz you kno people say 'tis which means "it is" soo yeah it's kool. God I'm tired. Goodnight everyone!! C ya around! *Ramble Ramble*

1 Comments:

Blogger StenZiL said...

I'm not sure I'll have to call you about it tomorrow cuz I still have no clue. Yes rambling does rock but it gets really annoying!! >_>

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home