Sunday, February 27, 2005

Numai Tu - gut song!

This weekend was interesting. Friday night I went to bed around 1. I woke up the next day around 3:30 - 4. Then I'm like "woh i slept that long!! HOLY SHIT!" Yeah I woke up exactly when my mom got home, she probably woke me up. Woke up, played sum SMmax, then waited until Jake got home from work cuz we were gunna hang out that day. My mom dropped me off at his house around 6. My mom, brother, and his friend Matt all went to Board To Death. Me and Jake mainly watched tons of Cowboy Bebop well actually only 5 episodes, not much but it was great anyway. Then we watched some Dodgeball. God it seems like I am soo copying Jake's post. Yes then it was like 25% done then my mother called Jake's house and said she was in the driveway. Then I hugged Jake as usual. Then we kissed cough*made out*cough. It was great. Then I went home. Played more SMmax then went to bed. This morning I woke up at about 9 something but it seemed like 2 or 3. Endless Sorrow by Ayumi Hamasaki is a great song! OUch I just cracked my knuckle. Then I played more SMmax and was dying to watch Cowboy Bebop, Ed is awesum! Techno is awesum! Ooh yea and "As The Rush Comes" by Motorcycle is mine and Jake's "song". Great song! Then later today at about 5 I was gunna hang out with Jake, Josh, and Brit at Jake's house but it ended up that Brit had a big mess with her parentals. Which really sucked cuz she was like crying on the phone (im sooo sorry brittany) It's all good though. We're all going to Jake's tomorrow after school to watch the oc 13 and 14, and 24 ep. 10 and 11. The two best series shows ever! This is actually quite a small post. Hmmm... Well C ya all.. Luv ya Jake! -STenZ.

2 Comments:

Blogger StenZiL said...

I dont kno, that's like the only kool anime i've ever seen, i wanna see inuyasha though!

9:11 PM  
Blogger StenZiL said...

umm... Elisabeth.. no. LoL

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home