Friday, February 25, 2005

Ok expressing thoughts

Hmmm... yes I do believe blogs can be used to express your thoughts about something in your life. I think Chicken needs to stay out of Jake and Maria's business. Chicken is just a little bitch. I think he needs to go to hell. Then Maria's "bestfriend" came over and that was quite funny. We got her totally pissed off, Josh was great. Our school has tons of poser faggots like Chicken. It sucks. I think Jake should have a right to put whatever he wants to into his blog, it's his choice. Wow and I also have no F's on my report card soo far!! YES! Yeah! Today I got a new element shirt, new nose rings, and new under garments! I also saw Josh at the mall. He was in Pacsun buying a new sweatshirt. I also got SMmax yesterday. It is the best. DDR is the best! Yeah my new bag is awesum. AHH IM A DDRFREQ!!! Waka Laka is a good song soo is the Somewhere Over The Rainbow one on SMmax. AHH but I soo have to get the USB pad connnector for the computer on Red Octane! Yeah I guess I'm getting it now! I just put in the order on RedOctane right now. Man I'm tired... well this is all I gotta say right now. Peace Out ^_- Luv ya Jake!

1 Comments:

Blogger StenZiL said...

That would be freaky. They'd be like investigating your site. Visiting it every week or day. They'd be watching you and know everything you possibly did. SCary. :-/

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home