Wednesday, February 02, 2005

YAY I think im actually gunna accomplish my new years revolution already :-)

I finally got the guts to break up with Dustin. I've stopped smoking... I've been smokeless for about a week. The drugs and everything are gone. I'm finally becoming the person I wanna be. I've turned in all my homework this semester soo far even math! I'm actually going to take care of myself now. DONT WORRY!!! I'm not going prep or anything.. I just kind of want good grades and shit. I still skate and play the drums and LOVE dance dance revolution :-) I've actually been more physically active thenever, I swear to god cuz of me stopping the smokes. OOH!!! And I've also stopped skipping classes. I don't need drugs to be kool even if I think that I'll be hated by some people. I love it! Well I'm single and loving it as well :-)

Peace - Dj StenZiLLL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home