Friday, January 14, 2005

... SUCKS!!

How is your world? Mine just sucks! It SUCKS! IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS! School is stupid, some people are stupid, and teachers are stupid!! That's why right now I am in 5th hour English, and I'm skipping it because English is really really stupid. Me, Cole, Sara, Dustin, Jessica, Chris, Brad, and other people were going to go to Bear Creek and get fucking stoned and shit but Dustin and Cole were getting the stuff and they almost got caught by fucking fobbio!! He sucks ass!! I think mainly every else that knows him thinks the same thing besides honors students. My life has been lazy and boring! Yes I am still going out with Dustin Sopher. Almost five minutes until English gets out, then I'm going to door 1 to try to go to Bear Creek this hour again... and hopefully we will get out this time. I've went out for a smo for about 4 times today already... before school it was like below 0 then during hour 2 it was 5 degrees then 8 during 4th hour then now it went down 5 degrees. Well this is Stacee's life now.. and hopefully it will continue to get better because next semester I'm gunna try to actually succeed because this semester is fucked mainly because I skipped soo much and didn't do practically any homework!! Well peace out... C ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home