Thursday, October 14, 2004

I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!!!

Today was lame...I rode the bus, drank a mountain dew pitch black while I was listening to music while Jennifer was trying to talk to me...OOH and today jennifer also spazzed out and said, "WHAT?? WHERE DID I PUT MY BACKPACK?" (the last place we were was at here classroom) then I explained that she put it in her classroom and she calmed down ooh yes and I told her that convo would be in here too... Well anyways I went to first hour like normal to Choir then we practiced on the risers cuz our concerts coming up... then I got into second hour then my throat started to hurt then I asked Mr. Huesman if I could go to the nurses office but he didn't let me CUZ HE'S A DICK!!! Then I went to Mr. Thorson's room afterwards to my study hall then he let me go then I did and Allen Jeter and his friend were in there too then this dude named Colin fell asleep and we were all laughing and hitting him and stuff it was pretty funny stuff... then I went home well to Cathy and Jamie's, I had to go with my mom to work I got home around 4 or so but atleast I missed after school study hall that would've been geeay!! And here I am now listening to Flogging Molly..My brother says the darpa chef died from Metal Gear Solid and he did... I WANT DDR!!! grrr...whoever wants to go with me to American Head Charge let me know ASAP!!! peace for now -stensil-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home