Wednesday, October 13, 2004

HEY DAYWALKER!!!

hahaha well today was quite interesting...first I woke up this grabbed 2 mountain dew pitch blacks then I got on the bus...I sat by Corey on the bus then I drank my pop and listened to music then I got to school and had pop number 2 and hung out with Jake, Josh, Kirk, Nate, Sam, and Dustin then I went to my testing class type thing. Got done with that then I went to Study Hall and chilled and listened to music in there for like ever. Then I went to English it was hilariously boring. Then I went to lunch and chilled out with Nichola, Nicci, Josh, Jake, Jennifer, Maria, Dustin, Emma, Danny, Ken, and Nate. I had two twist ice cream cups cuz ice cream is yummy!! haha this one teacher checked out Emma when she bent over cuz she was wearing a short skirt haha...then the teacher smiled at us cuz everybody looked at him weird lol he's like 30 and HE CHECKED OUT EMMA JO DAHL!!! haha then I went to math...I took this test that I probably failed because I got like none of the stuff but then I got a pass for after school to help Mrs. Herring to tutor me and of course I caught on and got it AFTER the test and knew the stuff but yeah...life goes on...then I went to science and yeah then the bell rang...then I went to Mrs. Bodine's room SHES A BIOTCH i think but sometimes she's alright and I had the after school study hall shit lol and Dustin and Chellie were there too sooo it made it funn funn...then my mom took Chellie home then we went home and I made egg rolls and ate them and now I'm having another Mountain Dew Pitch Black haha... ttyl peace -StEnSiL-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home