Monday, October 11, 2004

New Blog Change

Hey everybody this is my new blog because my other one would't work...it was quite odd but oh well i like the name of this one better...I just want to give sum love to my friendz lol by putting there blog in here...
Josh Wood- hazzaa.blogspot.com
Jake Geiser- iamthatdizzy.blogspot.com
Kayla Weise- kaylaweise.blogspot.com
Kirk Thomas- bumperstkr.blogspot.com

Under The Lotus (We Don't Die) Black Rain Falls Indoors and Outside...

Nothings fine, LIVING THIS WAY!!

Hmmm...well today is October 11th of the year 2004 and at the end of the month I am moving across from Longfellow for 7 months. Today I went to school, chilled until lunch, then I had food ...haha no way i went to lunch and i had ...food?...that's so strange then I had ice cream...it's quite guuutt...then danny got mustard on his hand and me and emma cracked up at the same time...something seemed wrong with dustin he was all bleeegh!!! Jessica tryed to cheer him up... hmmm...Josh is wounded on his hand by his pinky...then school got out and i was boring and lame after school so I just took the bus home...wow what an exciting day...right?? that's it for now and thanks for coming to the Stensil. Plzzz Plzz Plzz come again.

peace,
-stenz
ps-leave a comment ooh ya i typed this and got done at 4 20 haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home