Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Posting!

Hmm.. first post in September... craziness, One more month until my blogs anniversary along with Kirk and Joshs. :) Hmm... School, is nothing new, but classes go a hella lot faster than freshman year :) I feel like I'm smarter because I actually pay attention and do my homework now... hmm... Yeah That major druggy that I talked about probably a few months back, I believe, got back from Treatment. Hopefully Dustin's a lot better now! Work.. the same. Nothing different. Jamie's realllllly bad at making McChickens. Wow my life hasn't been much different, staying single, even though I had a boyfriend for 3 days, it didn't quite work out cuz I really didn't want it to because for one reason! HE'S 20 and still in school, I don't like him I like someone else, I can't stand him being all over me. Yeah I broke up with him and now he's pissed but oh well. He can get over it. It was only 3 days, not like 3 years. Yeah now I don't have a date to homecoming, I dont kno if I'll go, LoL I'll only go if Mike does. :-D Yeah as you can see I really like Mike. I have liked him for along time and that's kool :) Atleast I like one guy for along time and don't go from guy to guy. (I only went out with Rich cuz I was desperant and didn't even want to say yes and still somehow did.) Well now I have a French Song we learned in choir in my head and we have a QUIZ on it Friday, soo I guess it's a good thing that it's in my head and I remember some parts! Well that concludes my September post!! OH YEAH! I just found out we're moving back out to HOME (the farm) w00t, and we're getting a brand new built house... sooo wond3rfull!! No more living in town!! Even though I dont, Just seems like it. Well c ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home