Friday, August 19, 2005

My Lame-Wonderful Day.

My Day!!! Pretty Sweet. First I woke up 30 minutes before we had to leave to go to the Owatonna Fair. Then I kept on attempting to call/text somebody to see if a friend could go with me but no success. So I just went with my family. We (me and my mom) dropped off my brother at Jordans house (his friend) and he rode with his family to the fair. Then me and my mother drove to the north side of town to pick up my aunt Diane. After that they decided to go to Medford. They got a little shopping crazy in nic nac stores. It was retarded. Knowing Medford, there is no place for teenagers to shop and whatnot soo I was basically stuck at that boring outlet mall for about 4 hours. They spent 2 hours in one store and 2 hours in the Phaltzgraff store. I fell asleep in the car on the drivers seat, with the car on, and my cd player blasting, pretty sweet. Then they decided to show up and my mom started freaking out because she thought the car was overheating because ITS ON! You can't overheat the car when it's on... JEZ! She comes up to the door and bangs on it, I jump 3 feet, and freak out. Then we calm down and drive over to the Fairgrounds. We parked then we got there. Jordan and my brother were already there. We were supposed to meet Jordan's mom at a certain place but apparently we didn't meet in the right place. We all finally met up then the rides were only on til 5. It was 3 30. I still got a wristband anyway and the rides were sweet. Then we played like hours of the token game. SO SWEET and ADDICTING! I spent 20 dollars there but I got like really good prizes. Like 10 of them! Then We concluded the day. Yeah I could write other details but I'm too lazy. Well I work at 8. So does DeReK. Yeah Derek... He's pretty sweet. He's very funny. lol well goodnight everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home