Friday, July 22, 2005

hmm...

Well the last couple days, have been totally awesum. No McDonalds work. I went over to the Luhmanns. Shane follows me everywhere. Travis and Mitch were trying to get rid of him. I helped them milk morning and night. OOH travis, he's sooo cute and such a family friend. I've known him since I was about 3... and we're finally expressing something to each other. I like him a little bit more than a friend but I don't know if he knows it and I don't know if he likes me that way. I suppose I could ask some day. LoL. He's so hott when he kisses me :-) lol. That's horrible but he's hard to resist. Yesterday after milking, everybody just kind of chilled out, layed in a circle on the deck, smoked a few, then I guess Mitch and Travis chased Shane around everywhere then kicked the shit out of him. It was entertainment. Then we all kind of just layed there and Mitch went home, and apparently I fell asleep and Shane went inside. Travis and I both slept out there til about 4-5. I went in the house and made my bed on the couch and Travis slept on the ground soon after I fell asleep almost. I gave Travis a whole pack cuz I owned him... and tonight I've realized Jake was an ass and that was my lovely night, then the next morning my mom picked me up and drove me to my driving hour but apparently it's at 8 this morning soo I slept on the way home and about 2 hours in the car when my mom got out and everything. Then I fell asleep and woke up at 6 in the afternoon that's why I'm up this late tonight. Well it's shower time... then I'm going to bed then have a driving hour at 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home