Thursday, July 07, 2005

2 full days of partying

Okay sooo wtf? Two days ago my mom brought me to my neighbors house AKA family friends. We were gunna throw a party that night... Me and Ryan (senior) were getting high and I randomly black out right in front of him... illusion like... I thought he was taking me somewhere else and then I saw this black body in front of me, then I come back to life and he's right in front of me, it was like total zombie-ish! Then I guess somebody's parents found out soo we couldn't throw the party soo my mom came and picked me up. Then yesterday, I went to Dylan's house and I had something to drink cough*vodka*cough. I was semi-drunk for like ever, not to mention I had like two beers before that, then Travis calls me at like 9 and I was still in town... WAIT i was driving that day... okay I was drunk the whole day then, then Yeah I came home at like 11, Travis wanted me to sneek out soo I said I was gunna once my mom was asleep. 12 came around and I finally fucking went. That party was sooo great. Today was sorta my recovery day but I feel like I'm semi-drunk right now... hmm... :-D Travis is hott.... did I mention that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home