Sunday, October 31, 2004

hey everybody...it's almost halloween...haha right on... everybodys sick practically lol but WE FINALLY GOT A HOUSE!! for rent but it's all guuuuttt!!! lol I get to live in the house by the house it's right off highway 63 and u get on 60 St. SW and you can see the house right from the highway sooo yeah....itz pretty easy to get to...tomorrow I'm gunna see-Saw!!! haha go to Jonathan Duenes's website...he's awesum and so iz his website www.xperience-labs.com but yeah halloween's gunna be okay i guess...for the past two whole dayz I've been walking over to Brandon LaMoyne's house and hanging out with him cuz I haven't seen him for like ever!!! NIN is kool...sooo is Muse and System Of A down...Deron is hott especially in the musick video "Chop Suey!" but yeah I gotta go for now...i'll try to get pics or something in here but idk...peace
-stenzil-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home