Thursday, October 21, 2004

bleeegh bleeegh bleeegh

sup everybody...I just gotten back from the laundry room cuz I was doing laundry ooh yeah...Grant's like sick and that sux...he came home from school and everything soo yeah I couldnt hang out with him...well today was boring...first I woke up, I ate a dough-nut then my dad took me to school, I went to door 6 and chilled with jennifer to my locker then to my hang out place, I hung out with kirk josh nate dustin and jake and sam, then blain and grant came in soo I chilled over with them and then I went to first hour, it suxed, then second suxed again, third was boring, fourth was funny cuz we watched a latin comedy, fifth TOTALLY BORING!!! sixth: lunch was okay...I chilled with emz, jenn, danny, ken, dylan, nate, and otherz then I had ice cream :-), seventh was okay too cuz math is kinda kool, eighth was okay cuz science is kool as well, then I got home...I waited until grant got here...then I went up to his room and his mom was walking out to go somewhere and she told me he was really sick and so she left then I went up to his room as well and indeed he was sick....so we pounded our little handshake lol then we said our goodbyes and I left and told him to come to my room if he felt better but he didnt and here i am just chillen...g2g peace -dj stenz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home