Thursday, August 04, 2005

Me. I can't even explain how I feel at the moment. I'm scared, sad, and don't know what to do. Travis isn't that bad. My father, damn. I can't even talk about him and his anger. It's so fucking bad. This is my blog so I'm going to just kind of ramble and get all my feelings out because then I'll feel much better... I hope. After tonight, I don't even want to live here anymore. I need somewhere to go, I don't wanna be here for a while. Not around my dad. I don't even want to see him for a while. Not for a long while. I defineatly won't list all the details here. This is also not a very good time to tell you that my old friends, Brit, Josh, and Jake all have gone out eating and Jake is a fucking asshole. I tell him oh my dad almost hit me, he says +15072506692: Ahhhh... Leave me alone! We have broke up! Quit obsessing! and +15072506692: Ah... Use common sence and figure it out... I am eaing! How would you like your ex to say that to you when you thought u were still really good friends with him?!


JAKE GEISER IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home