Sunday, April 17, 2005

PIU fever!!! LoL

GREAT SUNDAY!!!! I have to post it, it was so great. I don't know, I just randomly feel like blogging tonight... Okay my sunday was boring until Sunday Night!! woohoo, Yeah i mainly just did nothing all day then Jake picks me up at like 7, we then drove to Subway, then in the parking lot i'm like woh that looks like the farm truck THEN when we approach the door, I'm like RANDY!! and I saw my brother and dad leave. Sportsmart, then we ate our meatball subs (THEY ARE GOOD) then we talked for like 30 minutes, then we decided to drive around then I suggested to show Jake where my mom worked. Then we drove up Weatherhill and showed him the house, then we drove around up there and almost hit like thousands of deer, then we decided to go to Cinemagic to play PIU (Pump It Up) which is a very similar to Dance Dance Revolution but I had to play in my flip flops which sucked but it still rocked, we spent about 45 minutes there then left at 9. Then we randomly drove to a random dark spot for a while. Then Jake sped me home, then he sped home. iamthatdizzy (10:09:03 PM): i sped home

Now I'm talking to Jake online then I shall go to bed. Goodnight all!!!

OOH YEAH, One more month until my birthday... woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home